Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The "Tooth Doctor"

Today I took Wyatt to the dentist. He calls him the tooth doctor. He of course has perfect teeth thanks to his crazy mom who makes sure that every morsel is off of his teeth morning and night. The doctor was counting his teeth and Wyatt stopped him and said "You don't have to count them, I already did in the lobby...I have 20 just like last time." The doctor said "oh you do, huh?" Wyatt replied "yeah...I just want one to fall out so I can get a surprise under my pillow in the morning." I though the dentist was going to pee himself. Mind you all the while this conversation was going on, Wyatt was watching TV on the "roof" (ceiling) and not really paying attention to his words. It was hysterical.

Walker is cutting his first tooth now as well. By this age, Wyatt had 8 teeth so I have been anxiously awaiting Walker's first tooth. When it comes in all the way I'll take a picture and post it.

2 comments:

  1. ps. your kid is hilarious
    pss Hannah = Frannie (she needed a name!!)
    psssssssss...I LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete