Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sleep Anyone????

I am able to function because of my Saviour Jesus Christ...and by his grace only do I go through each and everyday without collapsing. I am being serious. Last night I think I got about 4 hrs of sleep...not in a row either. My baby son Walker is having some problems sleeping and eating. Yet, he is still one of the happiest babies I have ever come in contact with. He just can't stay asleep for longer than a couple of hours. So by the time I get up with him, fix him and then slunk back to my bed....I have to get up again and fix another problem.

ATTENTION....sassy comment coming your way!
Jim's uncle passed away Wednesday. Last night was calling hours and today the funeral. I would just like to say out loud that going to a funeral is not for the person who is with Jesus (hopefully), it is for the people left behind. To those who don't take the time to realize that it is a loss on the family left behind...well just stop being selfish. People are to be here for each other...not to fulfill their own agenda. Ok enough of the soap box. Wanna know the story...call me.

So if you are so inclined...please pray for sleep, not rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment