So I guess it is a question right now...."what is wrong?" Seriously, I am just tired. I mean really, truly tired. Down to the core; my body aches, I have headaches everyday, my belly is upset about 3/4 of the time and I have no nerves left. I am not complaining, just explaining. So, I personally think I am doing well with this. It is my calling after all to be a good Mom to my boys. So to the others in my life...I am so sorry. Please don't take it personally, but I am tired, exhausted, pooped...etc.
Taking care of the boys is enough, but working 3 days a week and seeing about 60-80 patients a day is really wearing me out. So if you could just have a little patience with me I would truly pay you back someday!!
On another note....we have banned Wyatt from playing with the neighbor girl Sydney. She is a trouble maker if you can call a girl that. She is a sassy little girl and continually displays a horrible attitude. Not just a little bit of the time...I mean all the time she is horrible. So Jim and I "grounded" Wyatt from playing with her for a couple of days and our beautiful little boy came back. No more temper tantrums and all the manners in the world. We allowed him to play with her for an hour one day and back came the horrible attitude. So, per my husband whom I love with all my heart, Wyatt is banned from playing with Sydney "for LIFE!!" Love it don't you??? Jim is finally putting his foot down and being firm. I am enjoying watching my husband grow out of his shell and becoming....like me! Ha Ha.
So if you have been around Wyatt lately...I am sorry, but he is back to his good mannered, very little whining, smiling, playful, no sassing self. It is so much nicer to only ask him to do something once or twice. Very nice. He starts preschool on Wednesday. So say a prayer for ME!
Haiti, summer And surprises
9 years ago

Will pray for strength while you are going through this, but as the saying goes, this too shall pass!
ReplyDeleteYou ARE doing a good job with all you have to juggle. Hang in there, it's still the best job in the whole wide world!
I agree, it's nice to have Wyatt back!