My sister Sarah is coming home!!! I am so excited that I could burst. I have 2 great sisters who thought it would be cool to see different parts of the USA. I personally thought they were crazy, but they loved it. I on the other hand didn't even want to go away to college!! So Hannah lived in ND, and TX for 6 years and Sarah has been in AZ for almost 3yrs. Hannah came home in March (just after Walker was born), and Sarah is coming home in November. I am so happy that we will all be together again. I am crying just typing this! So the Johnson girls will be
together this year for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Mom's Birthday, Skye's Birthday, Walker's Birthday...well you get what I am trying to say huh? Kind of excited I am....Love you
Sab and Nan (aka Frank and Frannie)!
How did Sarah and I become TWO FAILED BANKS????
ReplyDelete