Monday, September 22, 2008

New experiences

Wyatt went to meet his teachers this AM for preschool. He did so much better than I had originally thought. He has been crying and saying he will miss me for months now. He walked into the classroom, shook the hand of both teachers and then found some magnets to play with. The teacher asked him what made the balls stick to the magnet and Wyatt said "Magic!" The teacher said "No it isn't magic, it is science." Wyatt looked at her like "seriously...it is magic" then continued to play with it, ignoring her the whole time and concentrating on his magic. When his friend Max showed up it was ON!! The two of them tore open more games and found themselves in heaven playing with each other. So I guess I shouldn't worry too much about Wednesday. He should be just fine. I might be the only one with tears which is how it is supposed to be huh?

1 comment:

  1. I know you know this, but it's bears repeating...it's my privilege, you know!!

    He'll probably be just like you.... who at 3, just moving into a new town and home, and a new baby sister who was 1 month old and you told me.........I can go in by myself Mommy! It really says you've done your job so far!

    I love you and I can't wait to hear all about it!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete