Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still a Fan

Ok so I must admit...I thought the Bucks were going to lose. I know...what kind of fan am I? One that is realistic. The only problem with my hypothesis is that I didn't think it would be so close and I would sit up until MIDNIGHT watching a game that I thought I would be wrong on the prediction. Then I sat there waiting and hoping for the best. I was SO MAD when Tressel went for the 2 point conversion with 2 minutes to go in the game. For those of you who don't know what I am talking about or what it means...no worries. Just realize this. WE LOST $200!! If he would have just sent the kicking team out on the field Jim would have won his office pool and we would have had $200 in the hand!! Noooooooo we had to do some crazy stuff and try for the extra TWO points instead of old faithful! So not only am I very disappointed about the outcome of the game (because they actually showed up this time!!), but I am wishing for the win in the office pool!

For those of you who don't know...My brother-in-law has an interview today. Please pray for him. It has been so long and they really need some stability in their life. This teetering is getting to be a bit too much. God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment