Friday, January 23, 2009

Runny nose, cough, watery eyes, sore throat, just miserable day.

Walker...not me. Poor baby is just miserable. He is sleeping now...finally. He just coughs and cries himself to sleep. The thing that bothers me the most is that he doesn't deserve it. He is such a good baby (well a good baby with an attitude!) and for the most part just smiles through it. When I want to rip my heart out is when he crawls up to you and puts his head down and cries. You can tell he needs this to be over. So say a prayer for my baby if you get a chance.

2 comments:

  1. I'm prayin for him Sissy! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for sure and kiss him for me please! I sure hope he's feeling better. You're right, he's just too sweet to have to deal with this.

    Love,
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete