Monday, December 22, 2008

Wyatt is SO excited!

My son cannot get enough of Christmas. I thought Halloween was a treat, NOPE not even close. This boy is in love with Christmas. I was thinking today that his wife better be ready. He will be decorating their house someday until it looks like the elves workshop at the North Pole. He can't get enough shopping, wrapping, baking, giving, light looking, Santa sighting, singing, story telling and on and on. He loves every aspect of it and thank the Lord for that. If you need a little bit of Christmas Cheer, just come on over Wyatt is here for you. Any song you want to sing, or present that needs wrapped. He is your man. This just reminds me that this time in our lives...this very second is precious. You never know when it may end. I cherish every kiss under the mistletoe I get. That is right people...MY son brings the mistletoe to me and holds it up saying "I'm under the mistletoe Mommy...time for kisses!"

1 comment: