
So all of you MUST remember the weekend after Thanksgiving. Saturday was beautiful. 43 and sunny. No freeze or wind to worry about...then came Sunday. THE ONLY DAY WE COULD ALL GET TOGETHER! Rain, Rain, go away...Come again...never on a Christmas Tree Hunt again. So this year Sarah and Hannah were here with me. I was never more excited than this year to go get a Christmas Tree. I had my sisters back, my nieces and my boys. What could be more exciting than for Daddy to have everyone present for the hunt. The forecast said there was a break in the rain...it lied! The picture says it all though. Good family fun, quickly done and out of there we were. I was literally telling Jim "I don't care just chop it and lets go!" So here is the family picture and I am honestly just happy we are all together. Thanks Sarah and Hannah for coming and indulging me. NEXT year I will pray starting...well now...that we don't have inclement weather. Love you two! Thanks Daddy for going anyway. Even though it is early. I know you love me when you get your Christmas tree just because I wanted mine before you did.
Hey Emily! I am sure you made great memories...even with the crazy weather! Looking forward to seeing you this holiday!
ReplyDeleteI am going to try this again....I have tried to post comments several times but it doesn't work.
ReplyDeleteUser error???
;)