Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!



My boys had a wonderful Christmas Day. Could we fit anymore toys in this house? I thought no, but Jim's mom LOVES Christmas so much that we now have half of Toys R Us in our living room. Thanks Mimi. Wyatt of course was a good boy and got his blue guitar and a Wii...which Daddy loves to play as much as Wyatt. I would love to get rid of this cold I have. It makes it oh so much more enjoyable for the holidays...swear you should try it. LOL!



Walker on the other hand, had no interest in the paper. He would play with the toys once they were uncovered. He isn't feeling well. As you can see by the picture he not only has a cold, but is cutting a bunch of teeth and constantly has his fingers or a toy in his mouth. Poor baby. Spending his first Christmas miserable. I am soaking up all of the cuddling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment