Friday, June 18, 2010

Teryn Emma




Well for starters I guess I need to change the name of my blog...It doesn't really fit anymore! We have a girl in the house now and it feels good! Some leveling out of the odds so to speak. She is dainty in all aspects. Her frame, her lips, her nose, her cry and even her burps. It is amazing to me that a little girl can sound like a little girl even in a burp or cry. She is so sweet and I am so blessed to now be a mother of 3 wonderful children. For years I have said "the boys" when I talk about rounding up to go somewhere, or referring to my children, now I need to change that terminology. NOT as easy as you think! I have called Teryn a "he" a couple of times and have a hard time with "the kids" instead when talking about all of them together. I know it will become second nature soon, but for now I am reveling in the fact that our heavenly Father saw fit to send me a little piece of femininity to savor.
So for the stats: Teryn Emma Halsey arrived June 11, 2010 at 3:58 pm. She weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and measured 19 in long. (Her brothers were MUCH bigger!). She has changed our world and we are so happy to have change. We are currently living at Grammy's (our new house isn't quite ready for us to close on - that story is a blog entry all in itself!) and my only hiccup is that Daddy isn't here to enjoy all of this chaos we now call life.
So as a tribute...Teryn Emma...your PopPop would be so proud to have you as an addition to this family, and we are too!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! She is such a sweet thing and I'm thrilled to have you here and be part of this new life. Amazing how quickly you can fall in love!

    ReplyDelete