Well I have a maximum of 10 days before I become a mother of 3 children. I wish I could say that I am so excited and can't wait. Oh...don't get me wrong. I am excited about having a baby, but we are in housing limbo right now and it is hard for me to be excited about anything. For those of you who don't know, our home we lived in for 8 years is sold as of May 17th and new people live there. We were to close on our new home the same day, but the people who currently own that home have some IRS issues they need to have cleared up. The title company won't close until they get their issues under control...so we packed up our house, put it in storage and move to Mount Vernon with my Mom. Being here has been wonderful (except the drive to Columbus everyday for Jim). Mom is such a big help, physically and emotionally. It is relaxing living in a small town again and the boys are LOVING living with Grammy. The hard part is being here without Daddy. Although it is very comforting being here in the house, it is sad at times not having him here with us. He would be loving this time in our lives. Anyhooo, we are waiting on the Lord and will keep you posted on the baby and the house. Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment