Monday, February 23, 2009

We need SPRING!!

This weather is too much for me. The boys are going stir crazy, we are seeing record numbers in the Urgent Care. I am so tired..........

Walker is walking!! I am so excited for him. He is walking around behind a big exercise ball. That way if he feels like he is going to fall, he just catches himself on the ball and all is good. HE is so proud of himself. He just smiles and laughs. Last night I heard him stirring in his bed before we went to bed. So I went in and checked on him. He was on his back, smiling (asleep mind you) and moving his legs like he was walking in his sleep. I would say that he is so excited...he is even dreaming about it!!

2 comments:

  1. Walker is REALLY walking. I was so surprised after being gone for a week that he is REALLY walking distances now! And you're right, he is SO PROUD of himself. What a cutie!
    The big 1st b-day is right around the corner. Hard to believe! What fun that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Walker!!! We can't wait to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete