Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Girl????




Wow. What a ride the Lord has us on right now. So much grief and turmoil 2009 brought, and yet He loves us so much that He sees fit to send us a blessing. I must admit that a healthy baby was all we wanted. Most of you are probably thinking that I really wanted a girl and how wonderful that God has blessed us finally with one. That preconceived notion is totally wrong. I have always wanted boys. Even with this pregnancy, if I got to pick I would have picked another boy. I feel I am a much better "boy mom." I love sports not ballet. So when I found out this was a girl in the OB's office I thought "whatever, they told me Walker was a girl." So I went to a 3D ultrasound place called Ultrasona. It is up off of Polaris Pkwy and what a wonderful experience. Of course the boys were all over the place and being boys, but I laid on that bed and looked at my baby girl and thought...WOW, Lord you have done a work here. She looks like Wyatt in our opinion, which means she looks like Daddy. So thank you Lord for sending a piece of him back to me. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed! It is a wonderful blessing and I can't wait until she is here! Those pictures surely do "seal the deal" huh? She moved right in to our hearts!!

    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing. What a miracle. Can't wait to meet her! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete